What is Accident Insurance?
Accident Insurance provides cash benefit(s) for a covered injury, related services and treatments resulting from an accident. Accident insurance protects you and your family against the sudden and unexpected expense accidents can cause. This could include:
- Diagnostic exams, x-rays and other emergency services
- Initial and follow-up physician visits
- Ambulance transportation
- Hospital admission and confinement
- Follow-up/recovery services
- Physical therapy and chiropractic care