Q: What is FedAdvantage's Accident Insurance?
Accident Insurance for Federal Employees provides cash benefit(s) for a covered injury, related services and treatments including:
- Diagnostic exams, x-rays and other emergency services
- Initial and follow-up physician visits
- Ambulance transportation
- Hospital admission and confinement
- Follow-up/recovery services
- Physical therapy and chiropractic care
You, your spouse and your dependent children are eligible for coverage.
You choose the amount of coverage available at the time of enrollment.
Coverage is available with guaranteed acceptance.
You’ll receive a direct payment for a covered injury and related services.